WIRE BINDING EQUIPMENT
If you want to produce professional-looking documents & reports, you’ve come to the right place. We carry systems for traditional plastic comb, wire-o and spiral coil binding. The right system will enhance efficiency & productivity, saving time and money. Be ready for your next presentation!
All the features to look for in a binding machine
- Binding Pitch: 3 different hole patterns, 3:1 (3 holes per inch); 2:1 (2 holes per inch); 19 ring wire
- Paper size: 12" for 11" paper or 14" for legal size paper (machine is open ended for longer paper)
- Punching Capacity: Each machine has a different maximum punching capacity (from 8-20 sheets)
- Book thickness: 3:1 wire binds up to 9/16" 2:1 wire binds up to 1-1/4" 19 ring is 1"
- Margin Depth: Different diameters require different depths in the paper to be punched (adjustable margin depth slector)
- Disengagable dies: Dies can be adjusted to punch non standard size paper (8-1/2")
- Wire Closer: A wire closer is needed to complete the wire binding process.